Pista Crusted Salmon
1 cup American Pistachios
800 grams salmon fillet
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2 tsp mustard sauce
4-5 white bread slices
8-10 fresh parsley sprigs
2 tbsps olive oil
Beetroot sauce to serve
Salad to serve
Micro greens for garnish
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 6-10 minutes
- Sprinkle some salt on the salmon fillets. Add crushed black peppercorns, squeeze the juice of lemon and apply some mustard sauce. Set aside to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Tear the white bread slices and add into a food processor jar. Add American Pistachos, parsley sprigs and salt and process to a coarse powder.
- Spread the processed powder on to a large plate. Place the salmon fillets on and coat it properly on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Place the crusted salmon and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes as well.
- Cut into thick slices.
- Pour some beetroot sauce on a serving plate, arrange the salad over it. Place the salmon slices and garnish with micro greens. Serve.